Ordered something from us? Here’s a little more info on how we ship our products.
- All our parcels are delivered door-to-door by Skynet Couriers. Once your parcel is booked out with Skynet, we will send you an email with your tracking number. You can track your parcel at this link: http://www.crossroads.co.za/tracking2/Default.aspx
- Courier service is only available Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
- If you require delivery on weekends or public holidays the additional cost will be for your own account.
- Delivery only within the borders of South Africa.
- Please contact us for any inquiry outside South Africa – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not happy with a product? Return it to us.
- You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within two calendar days of delivery.
- If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways.
- Please make sure the item is returned in the original packaging and same condition with the original packaging and accessories.
Damaged on Arrival (DOA)
Was your order damaged when it arrived? We can help with that.
- SchoolDepot guarantees the safe delivery of your orders and will exchange all items damaged during transport. Please send us a photo of the damaged parcel and/or goods within 24 hours of receiving your parcel.
- If this is determined to be a manufacturing or transport defect, SchoolDepot covers all return shipping charges.
- SchoolDepotshould be notified of damaged items within 24 hours of arrival of shipment.